I have been a practicing Speech-Language Pathologist going on 17 years now! I have worked in multiple settings ranging from the local Canton-Potsdam Hospital, BOCES, private contract work, Early Intervention, long and short term rehabilitation facilities as well as nursing homes. I have resided in numerous areas across NYS and have chosen to make this area my home.
I attended the State University of New York College at Fredonia for both my undergraduate and graduate work.
- Master of Science in Speech Pathology, 2002
- Bachelor of Science in Education of the Speech and Hearing Handicapped with a Minor in Sociology, 2001
Licenses & Certification:
- New York State Permanent Teaching Certificate, Speech and Hearing Handicapped Education
- New York State Speech-Language Pathologist License
- American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA), Certificate of Clinical Competence
My Role at PCS:
I conduct speech and language assessments of students in grades K-12, conduct speech and language screenings (including the district's yearly incoming Kindergarten students), and provide therapy for students throughout the school day. I am also a member of our district's TCIS team (Therapeutic Crisis Intervention for Schools).