What students need to bring when they register:
- Academic transcript of all high school grades, courses, and credits earned.
- If applicable, all special education records and a current Individual Education Plan (IEP).
- Complete name and address of previous school, including zip code, phone number and counselor’s name.
- Health and Immunization Records
- Birth Certificate.
- Legal custody documents if applicable.
Call the District Office to schedule an appointment any time during the school year or summer at (315) 265-2000 ext.733.
Parent/Guardian and student must be present at registration.