Potsdam High School- School Code 334-610
College Visits Please see Mrs Adams in Guidance for a Pass
Clinton Community College November 24, 2014 1:15 (Open Enrollment)
Mohawk Community College December 3, 2014 11:15
Financial Aid Night January 7, 2015
High School Library
Get your answers from the experts answered!
Project Challenge 2015
Enrichment Program for Northern New York High School Students (9 – 12th grade) offered at Clarkson University
When: Saturday mornings from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
January 17, 24, 31, February 7, 14 (snow date: February 21)
Where: Clarkson University Campus Classrooms
Cost: $140, includes supplies (payable to Clarkson University)
Registration Deadline: January 9, 2015 - Class size is typically limited-students are placed on a first-come, first-served basis.
• NEW! A Really Cool World of Social Media and Electronic Commerce
• NEW! Know Your Rights!!
• NEW! Strength and Conditioning - It’s a Science, not an Art
• Blood and Guts: Medical History Through the Ages
• Cryptography Through the Ages
• Engineering for Life
• Psychology: More than Reading Minds and Lying on Couches
• The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Students
• Writing Software and Changing the World
How Do I Register? See your Guidance Counselor for more information on this program including course descriptions and for a registration form. You may also visit http://www.clarkson.edu/oep/teachers/proj_challenge.html, email the Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-268-4425.
Parents you will need to go on line to get your FAFSA PIN Registration Number, without this PIN you cannot do your financial aid statement.http://www.pin.ed.gov
High School >