Dear Parents of PCS,
Recently Nutrikids sold it's business to Heartland Payment Systems. Consequently, we will be seeing some changes to the service that we use.
Over the next 48 ours we will transition to the mySchoolBucks website for online prepayment and student account history viewing. The following information will assist you in getting started with this new site.
The MyNutrikids.com website is currently locked, while we migrate the user accounts over to mySchoolBucks. Parents logging in to MyNutrikids.com during the first 48 hours will not be able to make new payments. The following message will appear: “Your district has temporarily disabled MyKids (online prepayments). Please check back on or after 11/07/2012”. After this period, parents will automatically be redirected to https://www.mySchoolBucks.com.
Logging into mySchoolBucks could not be easier! Usernames and passwords for parents are the same ones from MyNutrikids.com. Parents that did not previously have an account with MyNutrikids.com will need to register for a new account on mySchoolBucks.com.
When a parent makes a payment on MySchoolBucks, the payment will be instantly approved and downloaded to your NUTRIKIDS POS Manager within ten minutes; however, it may take a few days for the payment to reach your district’s bank account. Heartland Payment Systems is now the payment processor, therefore PayPal is no longer available.
Parents can log in at: https://www.mySchoolBucks.com.
Things to know about mySchoolBucks:
· The convenience fee per transaction will change to $1.95.
· mySchoolBucks has the following payment methods available for use:
o Electronic Check
· Parents may fund up to $120 per student, but a family may pay for all of their students on a single transaction.
· Due to legal requirements, we are unable to transfer automatic e-mail notifications. If parents previously setup low balance email alerts in MyNutrikids.com, they will need to set those up on mySchoolBucks.
· The MyKids (MyNutrikids.com) Service Agreement will be replaced with an agreement from Heartland Payment Systems. This agreement covers provisions from each of the credit card brands, as well as various legal requirements.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact my office.
Thanks you for your support during this transition.
Food Service Director
315-265-2000 ext. 472
PCS Food Service Now Can Be Followed On
Facebook & Twitter!
Now everyone can follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get the most up-to-date info concerning the Potsdam Central School Food Service. Get menu info, updates, new items and much more.
|Potsdam Central School|
PCS Food Service Is Now Online WithNUTRIKIDS.
Parents can now go online to set up accounts to view their child's account history and/or to make a prepayment with a debit or credit card. To get started click on the logo below.
School Lunch Programs: Not The Blame For Childhood Obesity!
"USDA is not aware of any convincing evidence that school meals or other federal nutrition programs cause obesity and overweight. The evidence that does exist is mixed," Thomas O'Connor, USDA's acting deputy undersecretary for nutrition, told a House Appropriations subcommittee. Read full article.